What information do we collect?
We collect information and data from you when you register on our Sportstown.me, place an order or subscribe into our mailing list. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your full name, e-mail address, Shipping address, phone number and your credit card information at time of payment if you choose to pay by credit card.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To ensure that content and products on our Website are presented in the most effective manner for you and on the device/computer/laptop you are using;
- To provide you with the right information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
In addition, your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other 3rd party for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, except for the express purpose of delivering the purchased order or service requested. This includes and not limited to the shipping company and the payment facilitator.
How do we protect your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. For example:
- We limit our employees’ access to customer information to those who have a business reason to know these information.
- We maintain policies and procedures covering the physical security of workplaces and records.
- We use technological means (such as backup files, virus detection software, encryption, firewalls, and Secured Socket Layer technology where appropriate) to protect against unauthorized access or alterations to customer data.
Unfortunately, and due to its nature the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best efforts to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries and affiliates, our ultimate holding company and its other subsidiaries, in and outside Lebanon. All of our group companies will treat your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice.
Any information we collected from you may be transferred in case of an order by law, wherever sportstown.me operates.
If sportstown.me was acquired by a third party, your collected data will be automatically transferred to the new owner.
Third Parties’ Links:
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy and cookies policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these websites.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
- You have the right to inform us to deactivate your account and delete your personal information such as name, phone number, addresses, etc…
- You have the right to ask us to provide you with which information we have about you.
Ask Questions or File Complaints: